GALAPAGOS ISLANDS HIGHLIGHTS
14 Days / 13 Nights starting in Lima and ending in Quito
- Trip Begins on Arrival to Lima
- Trip Ends in Baltra airport, Galapagos Islands
- 1 night Lima, 2 nights Sacred Valley, 1 night Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes), 2 nights Cusco, 1 night Guayaquil, 2 nights San Cristobal, 2 nights Isabela, 2 nights Santa Cruz
Private Departures Only - Can Start Any Day
- Perfect for MultiGenerational Families
- Recommended for kids age 8 and up
- Trips available March - December
- Top Guides
- Great equipment
2020 Price per Person:
- 2 Travelers: $6,555.00
- 4 Travelers: $5,600.00
- 6 Travelers: $4,795.00
- 7+ Travelers: $4,740.00
- Child Discount: -$195.00 per child age 11 or younger at the time of the trip. This is only applicable if you send in a photo/scan of the child’s passport at the time of booking.
- Price includes ground transportation, Boutique hotels, top guides, meals as indicated
- Price does not include international flights or domestic flights
LOCAL PERU OPERATOR: AMAZONAS EXPLORER
For more than three decades Amazonas Explorer has led high-quality trips and alternative adventures throughout South America. Based in Cusco, its professionally trained guides, cooks and support crew bring their passion and skills to the travelers they serve and, in turn, build rewarding careers for themselves. This talented staff of local experts is focused on providing you with safe and comfortable adventures, all centered on making your holiday as memorable as possible.
LOCAL GALAPAGOS OPERATOR: ECUADOR ADVENTURE
A pioneer of the multi-sport experience in the Galapagos, Quito-based Ecuador Adventures provides meaningful, fun and safe eco-adventure experiences reflecting the company’s strong commitment to sustainable eco-tourism in Ecuador.