WHY THIS TRIP:
This trip offers a wonderful mix of culture and adventure. Hike into the rich Andean highlands, explore perfectly preserved colonial cities, cloud forests, immense gorges, pristine Caribbean beaches, rich rainforest and even a 5th century lost stone city. Colombia is Latin America’s best kept secret, a country still waiting to be discovered. Wonderfully un-crowded, this is an ideal opportunity to experience its history, culture and living traditions.
- Bike and explore Bogotá and Villa de Leyva.
- Hike at paramo in the Colombian Andean mountains.
- Raft the Chicamocha river along the second biggest canyon of the world.
- Ride top quality dual suspension bikes always out of the beaten path.
- Hike the amazing Colombian jungle forest.
- Visit an ancient 5th century lost city called “Pueblito Chairama”.
- Learn about different indigenous cultures.
- Experience the best local food.
- Visit beautiful colonial villages.
- Rest in comfortable hotels.