WHY THIS TRIP
Colombia has a great diversity of cultures, landscapes, temperatures and traditions in every region, and at times, it might seem you’re visiting different countries! This journey gives you the very best of each region, starting with Bogotá, the Colombian capital, and continuing through the Andes to the coffee growing region, and quaint colonial villages from the 18th century. Traveling to the north is an immediate connection with nature, learning from the indigenous communities of La Sierra de Santa Marta. We discover Cartagena, a wonderful city full of history and culinary delights, from famous ceviches to local sweets.
- Experience Bogotá’s old quarter through food and graffiti
- Learn about the production process of the best coffee in the world
- Visit the small colonial villages of the coffee region
- Explore Medellin, one of the most innovative cities in the world
- Hike through the Caribbean jungle
- Visit Cartagena and discover its magical flavors and rhythms