WHY THIS TRIP:
This is a wonderful opportunity for family members of different generations to come together and enjoy some of life´s great adventures – from sea kayaking in the Sea of Cortez, to hiking Pacific bluffs & surfing in the Pacific Ocean. This itinerary is an outline; there are plenty of alternate activities at each destination to appeal to all family members.
- Blue skies and perfect temperatures for fun pursuits in laid-back Baja
- Experienced, knowledgeable and fun Mexican guides who live in the area and love to share their favorite spots
- Sea kayaking the crystal blue waters of Balandra Bay in the Sea of Cortez
- Hike through wild canyons to a triple waterfall in the desert
- Surfing lessons at beautiful Los Cerritos Beach
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Mexican cooking class with local chef
- Swimming with sea lions at the famed colony of Los Islotes
- Hike along the rugged, pristine Pacific coastline
- Star gazing with Aztec and Mayan astrology myths
For 10 years Todos Santos Eco Adventures (TOSEA) has been sharing their passion for the phenomenal beauty of Baja, guiding visitors to their favorite spots for hiking, surfing, whale watching, kayaking, horseback riding, snorkeling, cooking, and more. The Todos Santos Eco Adventures team is comprised of a remarkable group of Mexicans and expatriots who gained their expertise in places both near and far. Though all guides and instructors are now all year-round residents of Baja who have a deep knowledge and love for the area and take great pride in sharing that knowledge and expertise with you. When you travel with Todos Santos Eco Adventures, you don´t just visit Baja, you live Baja!